Sunday, January 10, 2010

You pack it, you carry it!

Jonny's one packing rule for China is the 80/20 principal. You use 20% of the stuff you bring on a trip 80% of the time. Narrowing down what that 20% will be, is quite the challenge. We are trying to only bring one checked bag and one carry on between the two of us (plus a backpack/computer bag each). This is quite the challenge. After all the lists I've made and weeks of planning what to take, I'm pretty sure it can be done.




"Trip enjoyment is inversely proportionate to the amount of [stuff] (re: distractions) you bring with you." -Tim Ferriss

What are your favorite must-pack items, multi-purpose tools, and lightweight winners? 



2 comments:

  1. Socks. I totally forgot socks on this last trip. Whoops. Also nice underoo's. Bobbypins.
    For my carry on I need a hand craft and a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, socks and underwear are a must! I cannot believe you forgot to pack socks to NORWAY! Silly.

    ReplyDelete