Saturday, January 16, 2010

Egg-scuse me!

Scrambled, fried, poached?


Min and Kev came over for breakfast. Do you see anything wrong with this photo?


While reaching for seasoning, I knocked over the whisk that was sitting in the bowl holding raw eggs....ewww! Not only did it spill down the front of the counter and onto the floor, but it ended up dripping down the crack between the stove and the counter. Oh man! I couldn't believe it! So gross! We imediatly pulled out the stove to clean it. This was on my chore list anyways, but it was still a pain while in the middle of cooking breakfast. And the egg was so difficult to clean!

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because the rooster egged her on.

What happens when you tell an egg a joke?
It cracks up






1 comment:

  1. Hahaha....I love the egg jokes. I'll admit it's kind of fun cooking in the middle of the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete