Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh, Jet Lag how I love and hate you

My hypothalamus is messed up. That's the part of the brain that works as a tiny alarm clock that activates the sleep function. Mr. Jonathan has had no problem adjusting, but for me, since we arrived back in the States I have consistently woken up around 4 AM. It may be sick, but besides being frustrated by getting tired early in the evening, I am really enjoying getting up so early! For three days in a row, I have been extremely productive in the early morning hours. It reminds me of that verse in Proverbs 31.

This was my activity this morning



I would love to make getting up this early a habit. We'll see. Now, off to start work.

2 comments:

  1. I am having the same problem, but I stay in bed hoping just resting will help me not be so tired in the day. I am impressed with the muffins. I wish we could relive last weekend. I miss all you wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, we had such a lovely time with you guys as well. We can't wait to see pictures and hear about the rest of Min and Kev's trip. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Happy sabbath!

    ReplyDelete