Friday, January 15, 2010

The Ex....

A few years ago, I made a very shameful purchase: The Ex.


This was a knife set that we had seen on Overstock.com. My thoughts on it were very negative (as I believe I have at least a little class) and Jonny thought it was hilarious (I'm not saying he doesn't have class, but his opinion on this knife set made me wonder). I bought it for him for Christmas on one condition:

IF WE EVER GET MARRIED, THE KNIFE SET DOES NOT COME WITH YOU!!!! and it will be passed on to the next bachelor in our group of friends.

This horrid knife set has actually turned into quite the good luck charm when it comes to marriage. Each bachelor that has owned this knife set has gotten married in the order in which it has been passed along.

Jonny





Whitney



Kevin


That's 3 for 3

Cheryl (Kevin's mom), was soooooo excited to have the Ex removed from her kitchen (Kev lived at home until he got married). See how excited she is?!



So, now we have decided to bequeath the Ex to Kevin's brother Kip. He is living in Seattle and is in need of a quality girl! Look how cute he is:


(509)301-3403
coleki@gmail.com
aka Mr. Super Nice Guy
Kippra-ham-lincoln
Kip-sickle
Kipperoni

Interests:
all games
reading
movies
coffee (his dream is to own a coffee shop)
dancing
music
eating out

Likes:
Thai food
mangos
cats
anime

Dislikes:
peas
soup
actually he doesn't have too many dislikes, these are all that came to mind


So, if you know of a lady living in the Seattle or nearby (even within a few hours), Kip is looking (now officially since the Ex is being sent his way)!  Only nice girls please! :)







2 comments:

  1. oh my, such a ... normal picture of me! ;) i look forward to putting The Ex in my kitchen window (if it will fit)!

    ReplyDelete