Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Feet

Our first day here in Zhuhai has been really good.

Breakfast at Ron's hotel







Then off to a business 'meeting'. A 70 min foot and leg massage! Oh happy day!
























Then off for a walk along the beach. And then back for a planning session.

Zhuhai is pretty clean, the traffic is not to bad(although the drivers NEVER stop for pedestrians), warm and a bit humid. The people are nice and pretty helpful.

Ok, now off to lunch(Italian-how ironic)! So hungry!

4 comments:

  1. What a pleasant way to end a long trip and start an adventure! I'm completely jealous. I bet that was like $2 or something. :)
    I miss you already, but I'm glad to see you're taking proper care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday love!!!! Glad you guys made it! Jealous of the massage experience, but maybe you should make it a weekly tradition...! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!! Me next, me next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love the massage after a long plane trip. So glad you are off to such a great start.

    ReplyDelete